Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Weekend


This Weekend is the last official weekend of summer! Its going to be sad to say goodbye, but at the same time I'm ready for some coldness in my life. Especially right now, L.A is having yet another major heat wave and the humidity is out of its mind! The weather channel said its going to be 105 degrees in the valley this Saturday. Yes you heard right 105 flipping degrees. Good thing I have friends with pools, and they kindly let me over to escape the valley heat whenever I want. So floating on a raft during this mid September heat wave is where I will be. Am I sad to see summer go? Yes, but I think we have had a very lovely and very hot few months together and I think its time for a little break. So Fall, please hurry!

Oh, one more thing. The girl in the picture has the right idea for this weekend. I will be doing the exact same thing tomorrow as soon as I wake!

1 comment: