Monday, October 22, 2012

Chunky knit, yes please





 A perfect chunky knit is a staple in my wardrobe for this time of the year. And with the LA weather starting to feel more like autumn and less like summer, I'm ready to get my knit wear on! I love the feel of pulling on my over sized sweater, bundling up on the couch with my favorite cup of tea and doing what I love to do most - watch whatever is currently on Bravo. But besides being so comfy and cozy that I never want to take them off. An over sized knit with a pair of skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a scarf is the perfect outfit for this autumn weather. It's still warm enough not to wear a coat, but its still cool enough to layer with a scarf and wear those ankle boots that you just purchased for this very reason  So with all that said, I love a chunky over sized knit sweater! 

No comments:

Post a Comment